Thursday, April 2, 2009

clickable script


int. window - day

she was staring out of the window. her name was emily.

of course, we know nothing about emily, except i think that actually was the name of the girl in my story.
there's this strange emptiness, though, to making things be clickable - somehow - it isn't that satisfying - i did find this one wonderful photograph, though - in fact, i'd rather upload it as a photograph -
who was it was telling me about uploading and image and having people comment on it - oh that bizarre site patrick was telling me about -
anyway



okay - but actually this is a great way to do a script - i should do my script this way -
although - it doesn't bring you back here necessarily

for example, let's say i know how i want to shoot this. all right, this has led to - discovering that american cinematographer doesn't recognize me, when i'm a subscriber- and doesn't see my email addresses- have i stopped getting it/ no, i still get it.

i wanted to show those scene outlines- what the hell do they call them?
diagrams. lighting diagrams.

Shimmering on the edge of darkness.

No comments: