Friday, April 3, 2009

sound on ubuweb, starting with kathy acker


this is remarkable, i had no idea- this site is really something.
of course- now i can't figure out -
okay - here it is - it's ubuweb -
which i suppose i should try to get my work on - though oddly - i don't define myself as an experimental filmmaker, not really.

and btw that ahs to go into this writing i ahve't done yet- on how - look, experimental needs to be included int his- which goes back to this mosaic essay
and my own writing about it -

http://ubu.com/sound/index.html

i started out on someone named kathy acker -
it never never occurred to me that there was narrative experimental sound -
what a revelation -
well, we are truly hopping around here.
some kind of queer alternative radio shows. what a world. now she's talking about getting her period.
maybe this is a form for my next story...

this is amazing, it's like a whole rock song.
i may steal the west point funeral song for my dvd of Pretend.
it occurs to me you could even do that itunes 'visulizer' with this. because it gets sort of acid-rock-like.

No comments: